And this is a character that I've done for a friend of mine who wants to create sportswear clothes. He wanted to have a 3d model to put his creation on. This is the begining of it. Highmesh for now but I will make a lowpoly model after.
Derniers messages »
lundi 15 juin 2009
Cintiq 12
Hi!! after this little war I wanted to get back to work and try a little some 2d stuff. I will try to post some of my sketches.

And this is a character that I've done for a friend of mine who wants to create sportswear clothes. He wanted to have a 3d model to put his creation on. This is the begining of it. Highmesh for now but I will make a lowpoly model after.

And this is a character that I've done for a friend of mine who wants to create sportswear clothes. He wanted to have a 3d model to put his creation on. This is the begining of it. Highmesh for now but I will make a lowpoly model after.
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire